Thursday, December 3, 2009

Henry Fong

Henry Fong is a Canadian Artist that was born in Hong Kong. (I'm not making these connections between artists up, I swear!) He is a concept artist who works both with companies and as a freelancer. He was the costume designer for the movie "Death Race". (I admit to seeing a few bits of this movie from living with a car crazy brother, I think they were more than enough...well, the concepts are fun to see) He is also doing costume design for "The Phantom" which is supposed to come out sometime next year.




Well, honestly, it was really hard to find information on this guy. Maybe he's just not that well known yet, or maybe it was because of the millions of Henry Fongs that came up in google. Anyhow, here's the paintings that I found that made me even want to mention this guy. They are illustrations for some book, I think... the info is in french.




Just Gorgeous. For more of this and other stuff check out his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment